Monday, April 28, 2008

Hipp Crafts Has Moved

First of all, thank you, Shannon, for your advice on the Baby Thorpe hat. It's a good idea to consider the vomit and drool factor with babies. So no braids it is - good! That makes this project a lot simpler to finish. Now all I have to do is add the crochet edging and I can call this project done. Then it can be sent to friend who sent me the Panda Cotton that was used to make the Baby Thorpe hat...and who conveniently had a baby a few months ago. :)

Second, I am moving this blog! The new home is http://mrshipp.wordpress.com. All of my old posts and your comments have been migrated already. I am still in the process of moving over my sidebar buttons, but hope to have that done by the end of the week. For the eight of you who currently read my blog (up from four this time last year! yay!), please update your bookmarks, favorites, Bloglines, Google Reader, or whatever it is you use to find my latest post.

SNEAK PEEK: I've already added a new post at my new blog site related to this:

Oddments Scarf Ball

See you over at Wordpress.

No comments: